Semi-automatic AED defibrillator for adults and children.
The ECOPAD was specially developed for lay use. Easy-to-understand voice instructions and pictograms guide the rescuer through the resuscitation process.
• Semi-automatic defibrillator
• Shock delivery via the shock button, possible after announcement of the device
• Automatic adjustment of the volume of the voice announcements to the environment
• Data backup via internal memory and SD card slot
• Electrodes suitable for adults and children
• Automatic self-test (daily, weekly and monthly)
• Always up to date through simple software updates
• Battery life: 5 years from manufacturer's date (plugged into AED)
• Software according to ERC 2015
• Languages (Selectable from groups of 3 pre-programmed languages each): English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Greek, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Estonian, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Thai, Indian, Taiwanese, Slovenian and many more.
Dimensions: 200 x 286.5 x 90 mm (W x L x H).
Weight: 1.95 kg including batteries and electrodes
Battery: LiMnO2 disposable primary cell (long life)
Included in delivery:
- Electrode PADs for adults
- Quick instructions for display
Instruction by us or one of our specialized trade partners.
Instruction costs on request.