ME PAD is a layman defibrillator to help during sudden cardiac arrest.
Quickly applied ME PAD saves lifes.
The ME PAD can be used at any place. Up to five operations of three hours of duration can be recorded on the internal SD memory card. At any time all the important data such as heart rhythm, energy output, time, etc. are available for the post-analysis.
In addition to the automatic power switch while using children pads, the output can be lowered manually. Thus children can be treated in emergency cases even if pediatric electrodes are not available. In daily, weekly and monthly intervals a test program is performed.
All functions including battery performance and durability of the electrodes are automatically checked. An alarm will be given in case of errors.
The software of ME PAD is programmed according to the current guidelines of the ERC.
The user is instructed through the entire resuscitation. The long-life Li-ion battery guarantees a standby time of up to five years or up to 200 shocks at full power.
- Various languages available
- All relevant date is internally saved
- Strong battary: stand-by for up to 5 years or 200 shocks
- Automatic volume adjustment to sound level of the surrounding environment
- Automatic daily, weekly and monthly self-test
- Military standard MIL-STD 810G and IP55
- Emergency change to pediatric without changing pads
- Waveform: E-cube two phase
- Weight: 2.4kg incl. battery and pads
- Dimensions: 260 x 256 x 69.5mm