meX+ acquisition software
Professional acquisition software for X-ray images
meX+ is a professional acquisition software for X-ray images of flat panel system(DR)
The software will be sold only in combination with digital X-ray detectors.
The software allows a sooth and systematic workflow. A simple and intuitive user interface (GUI) used by touchscreen or mouse, completes the system.
The professional system meX+ image processing can be adapted to individual user needs and offers outstanding image quality. It has been specially developed to enable organ specific optimization, guaranteeing the highest quality X-ray images.
Many helpful integrated functions such as the radiographic positioning guide and intuitive operation simplify daily routine tasks greatly.
The integrated full dicomPACS viewer even allows the user to diagnose X-ray images within the acquisition software. Therefore, the system can also be applied as fully-fledged diagnostic workstation with the option to upgrade to a PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System).
meX+ forms the core of a direct digital X-ray unit, whether it is a retrofit system to upgrade existing X-ray units, or a portable suitcase solution for mobile X-ray generators.
User friendliness and smooth workflow
- Modern graphical user interface (GUI) adaptable to almost any language
- Touchscreen operation – to ensure quick and efficient work and a smooth workflow
- Capture of patient data via DICOM Worklist, BDT/GDT, HL7 or other protocols – data may also be captured manually
- Freely configurable body parts with more than 400 projections and numerous possible adjustments
- Safe and fast registration of emergency patients
- Allows the user to switch between examinations of a patient, for instance to avoid having to re-position the patient frequently
- Allows the user to subsequently add images to an examination, even after that examination has already been completed
- Special tools for veterinary medicine, such as an extra dialog box for patient and owner data, integrated hip dysplasia measuring, special image filters, multi generator operation for alternating between mobile and stationary X-ray systems and much more
- Entry of recurring examination procedures as macros, e.g. thorax screenings or pre-purchase examination for horses
- Fully integrated radiographic positioning guide for each examination incl. comprehensive notes, photos, videos, and correct X-ray images
The professional meX+ image processing
- Perfect images at all times – generally no adjustment required
- Integrated software for automatic image optimization
- Professional, adaptable image processing for each individual examination to obtain best possible image settings for the needs of each customer
- Due to specially developed processes, the image processing allows the user to vary the X-ray settings on a large scale while the image quality remains virtually the same (possibility of reducing the dosage)
- Bones and soft tissue in one image - this enables the user to significantly improve his diagnosis
- Details of bones and microstructures are very easy to recognize
- Noise suppression
- Black mask (automatic shutters)
- Automatic removal of grid lines when using fixed grids
Outstandingly sophisticated image diagnosis
- Completely integrated dicomPACS Viewer for image diagnosis, further processing and storage of images in an SQL database incl. image manipulation, export options, layout adjustments, freely configurable user interface and much more
- Stepless zoom, PAN, magnifiyer, ROI, crop, rotate, mirror etc.
- Insertion of image annotations, e.g. free texts, arrows, ellipses etc.
- Measuring of distances, angles, areas and density
- Special purposes tools for the veterinarian (Specialized filters for the optimized depiction of bones and soft tissue, measurements for TPLO and TTA, distraction index determination, cardiac measurements etc.)
- Adjustment of window/level options and gamma correction, sharpening filters, noise suppression
- Many additional functions such as calculation of Cobb’s angle, HD measurements, pelvic obliquity measurements, integrated capturing of diagnostic reports etc.
- Printing of images both on Windows printers and laser imagers via DICOM Basic Print
- Creation of DICOM patient CDs with free WEB viewer
- Export of images to JPEG, TIFF, BMP and DICOM formats
- Easily upgradable to the integrated image management system (PACS)
Integrated image distribution
- Worldwide image distribution to colleagues or patients via the dicomPACS Web Server (optional) – Images can be accessed from any PC with internet access
- Option of direct auto routing of images to external radiologists
- On request, images can be archived externally via the web server
- Images can be sent to image management systems or several databases via DICOM store