These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Analytics / AdWords
Track device being used
Resting ECG with A4 printout. 12-, 6- and 3-lead ECG recording with interpretation... more
Resting ECG with A4 printout.
12-, 6- and 3-lead ECG recording with interpretation recommendation.
- True 12 - channel resting ECG: time saving compared to 3 - and 6 - channel ECG recorders
- Tendering of all 12 channels among each other or in packages (2x6, 3x4)
- Clearly arranged, high tender in DIN A4 format
- Printout of the rhythm derivation for 3- and 6-channel settings
- Manual ECG monitoring or 10-second memory ECG for interpretation
- Automatic interpretation recommendation
- The interpretation function distinguishes between 25 diagnostic cases based on the Minnesota protocol
- Transfer of the life ECG (monitoring) or a 10-second memory ECG from a Cardio M to a medical PC.
- Change of recording parameters without using paper
- Control of patient cables on the PC
- Full - screen display during signal recording
- ECG data can be saved alternatively as JPEG or PDF files
- Recommended operating system: Windows XP, 7, 8
- Incl. ECG accessory set
- Battery optional
Including free download version of the ECG archive software for cardio devices.
By using this software, your Cardio M ECG becomes a PC ECG!
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 296 mm x 305 mm x 97.5 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Power supply: Mains or battery operation
- Voltage: 95 - 240 Volt AC / 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 60 watts (max.)
- Safety: Class I / Type BF
- Humidity: 30 ~ 85
- Operating temperature: 10° ~ 40° C (50° ~ 104° F)
- Air pressure: 70 ~ 106 KPa
Included in the scope of delivery are:
- ECG patient cable
- Power cord
- 6x chest wall suction electrodes
- 4x extremity clamp electrodes
- Instruction manual
- ECG Gel