Mandatory information pursuant to Art. 13 et seq. GDPR
Trust is important, especially when it comes to your data. For this reason, we consider it our obligation to collect only the data that is absolutely necessary and to manage the data with due care and to protect it from misuse. This information sheet fulfils our obligation to inform you in accordance with Art.13 ff GDPR.
1. Name, contact details and Representative of the person responsible
Name: medical ECONET GmbH
Im Erlengrund 16
Tel: +49 (0)208 / 377 890 – 0
Fax: +49 (0)208 / 377 890 - 55
Representatives: President & CEO Hyun Chul Park / General Manager Mario Angerstein
2. Contact details of Data Protection Officer:
TRIESCH Managementsysteme & Datenschutz
Tel: +49 (0)2150 / 7948980
Fax: +49 (0)2150 / 7948985
3. Categories of personal data collected, purposes and legal bases of processing
medical ECONET GmbH collects the following data:
- Title, Surname, Name,
- Email Address,
- Phonenumber (Landline and/or Mobile),
- Date of Birth (if neccessary and only for verification issues),
- Bank details
The collection of this data takes place:
- to be able to identify you as customer;
- to conclude a sales contract, service contract;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing
Your data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 let. b "Data processing is based on a contract or the performance of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject". And Art. 6 para. 1 let. c "Data processing is based on compliance with a legal obligation"; as well as Art. 6 para. 1 let. f "Data processing is necessary to protect the data subject's legitimate interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data override, in particular where the data subject is a child.", here: Advertising or marketing; measures for business management and further development of services and products; maintaining a group-wide customer database to improve customer service; in the context of law enforcement.
You can object to the use of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time, either in whole or for individual measures, without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates.
We are entitled under the legal conditions of § 7 para.3 UWG (German Unfair Competition Act) to use the e-mail address you provided when concluding the contract for direct advertising for our own similar goods or services. You will receive these product recommendations from us regardless of whether you have subscribed to a newsletter.
If you do not wish to receive such recommendations from us by e-mail, you can object to the use of your address for this purpose at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates. A message in text form is sufficient for this purpose. Of course, an unsubscribe link is always included in every e-mail.
4. Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data:
If we use a service provider in the sense of commissioned processing, we still remain responsible for the protection of your data. All commissioned processors are contractually obliged to treat your data confidentially and to process it only in the context of providing the service. The processors we commission receive your data insofar as they require the data to fulfil their respective service. These are, for example, IT service providers that we require for the operation and security of our IT system as well as advertising and address publishers for our own advertising campaigns.
Your data is processed in our customer database. The customer database supports the enhancement of the data quality of the existing customer data (duplicate cleansing, moved/deceased indicators, address correction), and enables the enrichment with data from public sources.
In the event of a legal obligation and in the context of legal prosecution, authorities and courts as well as external auditors may be recipients of your data. In addition, insurance companies, banks, credit agencies and service providers may be recipients of your data for the purpose of initiating and fulfilling contracts.
6. Storage of personal data:
Your personal data will be processed for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose. This does not apply if legal provisions prevent deletion or if further storage is necessary for the purpose of providing evidence or if you have consented to longer storage.
7. Rights of the data subject
You have the right,
- In accordance with §26 para. 4 sentence 4 BDSG n. V., Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, you may revoke your consent at any time. This means that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us;
- In accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR, to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data held by us;
- Pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- In accordance with §35 BDSG n. V., Art. 18 GDPR to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller; and
- Complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace for this purpose.
- If you would like to make use of your data subject rights, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1e) or f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your personal situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, simply send an email to: email@example.com.
9. Changes to the data protection information
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection information to technical or legal requirements at any time.
Oberhausen, 10th of March 2022