The ME Diagnostics Center is based on the ME Diagnostic Center software in conjunction with the powerful 12-channel ECG Cardio M-PC/USB.
The ME-Diagnostic Center software stores and manages patient data and recordings and enables network access to all data, as well as data exchange
with doctor or hospital information systems via GDT or HL7 interface.
The connection of other diagnostic devices such as spirometers or long-term blood pressure monitors is possible at any time.
In combination with a notebook PC, the Cardio M-PC system can also be used as a mobile ECG on the station or during a home visit.
• 12-channel rest ECG with measurement and interpretation
• Emergency ECG
• Heart rate variability
• Arrhythmia detection
• Load ECG with ST-line monitoring and control,
ergometers, treadmills, as well as blood pressure monitors
• Mobile ECG (in conjunction with a notebook)
• Expandable at any time (e.g. spirometry, long-term RR, etc.)
• Network-capable (optional)
• Transfer of patient data via GDT - BDT or HL7
• Easy export of recordings in HTML or pdf format
|Spezifikationsdatenblatt Cardio M-PC DE||136,75 KB||Herunterladen|
|Specification data sheet Cardio M-PC EN||188,37 KB||Herunterladen|
|Reinigungs- und Pflegehinweis Cardio M-PC DE||1.132,69 KB||Herunterladen|
|Cleaning and Disinfection Cardio M-PC EN||244,48 KB||Herunterladen|