ME PAD semi
Semi-automatic defibrillator for adults and children.
The ME PAD has been specially developed for use by non-professionals. Clearly comprehensible language instructions and pictograms guide the helper through the resuscitation.
• Semi-automatic defibrillator
• Shock delivery via the shock button, possible after announcement of the device
• Automatic adjustment of the volume of voice prompts to the environment
• Emergency switching to children under 25 kg possible without changing electrodes
• Automatic power switching when connecting children's electrodes
• Automatic self-test and display of readiness in the display
• Internal monitoring of electrode pads for quality
• All relevant data from the last 5 resuscitations are saved
• Always up-to-date with simple software updates
• Robust design / IP55 and MIL-STD 810G of the US Army
• 5-year full warranty
• Software according to ERC 2021
• 16 different languages to choose from
• Dimensions: 260 x 256 x 69.5 mm (W x L x H)
• Weight: 2.4 kg including batteries and electrodes
• Battery: Lithium battery for standby operation up to
up to 5 years or 200 shocks
• Electrode PAD's for adults
• Transport bag
Instruction by us or one of our specialist retail partners.
Instruction costs on request.