M10 vital signs monitor
The compact vital signs monitor M10 has been specially developed for the rapid detection of blood pressure, oxygen saturation, heart rate and temperature.
With a weight of only 1.25 kg, the M10 is particularly light and very easy to use on the go due to its compact design. Thanks to the extra large and bright display, the M10 can still be easily read from a distance.
The compact infrared thermometer is wirelessly connected to the M10 and records the exact temperature of your patients in just 2-3 seconds.
• 6" LCD screen with brilliant display
• Measurement of oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate,
• NELLCOR compatible
• Blood pressure measurement for adults and children (NIBP)
• Temperature measurement by infrared ear thermometer (incl. 20 protective covers)
• Mains and battery operation (for up to 12 hours of operation)
• Data storage for 50 patients
• Robust design (fall test up to 100 cm)
• 24-month warranty
Dimensions: 130 x 125 x 299 mm (LxWxH)
Weight: approx. 1.25 kg
Battery: Li-Ion 2,200 mAj
Running time: up to 12 hours
Memory: 50 measurements
• SpO2 sensor for adults
• blood pressure cuff for adults
• ear thermometer
• 20 protective cases
• power supply